This best selling spread won the silver medal at the world finals of the November 2019 International Chocolate Competiton in Italy and the gold medal in the Canadian section of the same competition. The “jaguar” cocoa bean used for this recipe has the unique characteristic of being white, and was originally cultivated in Mexican forest gardens in which jaguars lived, hence the name.
- Vegan - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Peanut Free - Preservative Free - No Added Oil
- Less than 30% Sugar (only organic cane sugar is used)
- Made in a workshop that uses: Nuts - Milk
- It is normal for an oil layer to develop on the surface, this is due to the high concentration of hazelnuts. Mix before use.
- No refrigeration required - Store in a cool, dry place